Wednesday, November 2, 2011

the second

November 2nd

I've always joked that if I were to ever do drugs, I would do inhalants. I'm one of those folks that lives off the smell of dry erase markers, white out, gasoline, Pine Sol, sharpies, etc. I don't know what it is but my nose loves to smell these items. Recently it's occurred with my hair product, toothpaste, Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer and so on. I don't go overboard in sniffing but if I catch a whiff in passing I might waft a second dose my way. Sue me. But I was reminded today by a SACADA training why I don't do drugs and never actually cave into those lingering urges to inhale. I care for my body and it's entire creation way too much than I do for a quick and easy high. The statistics shared at this training were startling and great reminders for my choice of being drug free.

I'm thankful for today's training and my self-control.

No comments:

Post a Comment